Re^2: Debian Weekly News - August 10th, 1999

Am 12.08.99 schrieb paul # wau.mis.ah.nl ...

Moin Paul!

PS> > /usr/share/doc issue: "I request all developers to NOT move to the FHS
PS> > right now.

Why? The FHS is part of the policy, so we have to use it.

PS> /usr/doc and /usr/share/doc as a result, I want to upload a new version
PS> soon which has made the transition to FHS as per the policy docs.

Great.

PS> So what is it? I can't keep up with debian-policy, I just look what's in
PS> the docs and that states to use /usr/share/doc ...

I would suggest to use the FHS.

cu, Marco

--
      Linux HOWTOs - Die besten Loesungen der Linuxgemeinde
                        ISBN 3-8266-0498-9

Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.de             Fido: 2:240/6298.5
Mailbox: mbudde@sms.antar.com        http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/