Re: Server turned to sushi, please fix bash

*chuckle*  Been there, done that.  It's why I've kept potato off my "production"
systems.  It was bad enough when sendmail died about the libdb2 update way back
in the early days of potato ;)

							Dave Bristel

I've gone through the latest bash destruction on a couple of boxes, let me know
if you need any help getting your box back to normal.