apt 0.3.1 for slink

Hi

As I promised a few days ago I compiled and packaged apt 0.3.11 for
slink. But when I looked at my production server (running under slink) I
saw that I already had 0.3.11 installed on it. I think I got it from

deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/debian slink rkrusty

However, if you can not find it there, I have put it on our server too.
Just use the apt-line

deb ftp://ftp.vianova.at/pub/debian-packages slink-updates/

Please drop me a mail if something does not work with the download,
because it is the first time that I set up a apt-friendly package
repository.

And remember: The packages have only been tested on two slink systems
and only by me. They worked when I tried them, but they might fail for
you or crash your system.

Greets
Rene