Changes to the release critical bugs...

Hi again,

Could please somebody update the release critical bugs chart?

> Package: apsfilter (main).
> Maintainer: Matej Vela <vela@debian.org>
> [REMOVE] This package can be removed if it is not fixed.
>   42157 apsfilter: apsfilter messes with $QUEUE
[STRATEGY] I made a new package. Expect an NMU in a few weeks if
the maintainer does not react. You can find the new package at
http://www.debian.org/~torsten/qa/apsfilter*

> Package: cdparanoia (main).
> Maintainer: Dale E. Martin <dmartin@debian.org>
>   42674 cdparanoia: dpkg: error processing
>   /var/cache/apt/archives/cdparanoia_3 a9.5-6_i386.deb
[STRATEGY] It was a simple bug in the preinst. I made a new package, available
at http://www.debian.org/~torsten/qa/cdparanoia*.

> Package: cmucl (main).
> Maintainer: Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd@debian.org>
>   38822 cmucl: Causes assert failure in dpkg
[WORKAROUND] Replace Depends: lisp-core with Depends: cmucl-small | cmucl-safe.

That's it for today - I got stuck on cmucl and console-tools because they don't
compile from source. Should I file another two bugs? :(((

cu
	Torsten

PS: The packages are not signed since I do not have my private key here.