I have a dream...

        Hi all,
        I have a dream.
        Debian GNU/Linux Potato released in Christmas. The best volunter
coordinate OS of the world with the latest great "desktop" Linux packages
(kernel 2.4, X 4.0, E 1.0, KDE 2, Gnome 1.1 and also a lot of "server"
programs like Exim, Fetchmail, Proftp, Rsync, etc).
        I'm a simple end user and saw a lot of progress in Debian since 1.3.1,
my first Debian dist.
        Nothing is perfect, but if we all coordinate well the release,
Debian Potato will be out in Christmas and it will be my better Christmas
happenning.
        Thanks for this so good dist.
        Have a nice day,                Paulo Henrique