Request for Mozilla Testers

One of the engineers from Netscape has asked if we can assist in testing
Mozilla on Slink-based systems.  Testing would involve downloading a post-M8
version of Mozilla and conducting a series of smoke tests (generally as
outlined on the Mozilla.org website) and reporting any problems.

I haven't hammered out yet how the builds will be configured, but I wanted
to see if there were any interested parties around.  We probably won't
be ready to start until next week some time.

If no one wants to help from -devel, I will repost under -user.

Thanks,

-Brent