Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for De

On 04-Aug-99 Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> Here it is:
>
> http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/
>
> Feel free to register unofficial APT sources here. If it works, I'll request
> place on www.debian.org for it. In the mean time, let's say it's the
> unofficial list of unofficial sources.

I think this is a very good news. :)
If we create an official list of unofficial sources we can solve a lot of
problems and we can also avoid the creation of redhat-like contrib. :)

---
Christian Surchi                |  Debian GNU/Linux User
csurchi@mclink.it               |  http://www.debian.org
www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi   |  Linux, the choice of a GNU generation
Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won.