TWIG: anyone to package that beauty?

As seen on Freshmeat.net, a wonderful web-based e-mail (and much more)
system:

 TWIG 1.0.3
   Allan Noah - August 01st 1999, 23:43 EST

   TWIG's features include: IMAP E-mail, Contact management, Scheduling,
   Usenet Newsgroups, Todo manager, and Bookmark management. Any piece of
   information can be shared with other users on the system using TWIG's
   built-in groupware functionality. TWIG is written and implemented
   completely with the PHP programming language. Our intention is that it
   becomes a simple, cross-platform, fast, and browser-independent way to
   access or share almost any kind of information, without the complexity
   or costs of other intranet/groupware packages.

   http://twig.screwdriver.net/

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - mito@aparima.com - http://www.aparima.com

"Faith strikes me as intellectual laziness." -- Robert A. Heinlein