Re: [INFO] About the perl upgrade

It doesn't look like everything is quite there yet:

$ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  popt
  libpopt0
The following packages have been kept back
  libterm-readline-gnu-perl liblocale-gettext-perl abiword
libmime-base64-perl
  libwww-perl libdigest-md5-perl
2 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 548kB of archives. After unpacking 131kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]