Re: Unsupported Debian

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

>  > What about a "network" of unsupported developers?
> i would say no.

Well .. if the process takes too long, it's just a matter of time when it
sort of pops up. That's nature laws for you. You can't safely leave many
eager (and after some waiting furious) people just sitting out there.

The best way now seems to be this: I'll package the thing I want,
put it on my web and at upstream author's page, then apply for
maintainersship and wait for as long as is needed. That's ok, isn't it?

--
jozef  :-)