Re: David Coe, menu, @someotherplace.org [was @someplace.org]

hi joost,

By the way, it's "someotherplace.org", not
"someplace.org", in case that's part of the problem.

I did just recently receive two replies, but they
were apparently delayed by my ISP (we've had a few
power failures today, so they were probably held
by a secondary MX for a while or something).

If you sent more than two messages (message ids
19990728200210.A15172@cistron.nl and
19990728214224.A31852@cistron.nl), the others haven't
arrived (yet).

I'll reply shortly to those two.