debian.midco.net mirror in trouble ...

Hey everyone,

I just returned from a week vacation and after being assured that
everything worked fine in my absence, I find that's not the case
regarding debian.midco.net.

I don't know how out of shape the mirror is, but it's probably not
up-to-date.  I'll try to get it there ASAP.  The machine has some
hardware issues which are being worked out (anyone have a recommendation
for multi-port fast Ethernet cards?)

MidcoNet is also experiencing some weird BGP problems with UUNet, I'm
assured these are UUNet's problem but somehow that doesn't comfort me as
I look at the stats ...

Anyway, sorry, and I hope to have everything back to normal SOON.  To
all the rsyncers who are getting cut off, please be patient ...

Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD
mailto:finn@midco.net           http://www.midco.net
finger finn@home.midco.net for PGP Key: (0xA33B86E9)