Re: package sections (2K packages problem)

>> "Nathaniel" == Nathaniel Smith <njs@njs.dhis.org> wrote:

Nathaniel> Decoupling the dselect hierarchy of packages from the ftp
Nathaniel> filesystem hierarchy makes all sorts of nifty things
Nathaniel> happen.

Well said, and full agreement from me. Actually, the thing is quite
easy (and we also have working implementations), but it has to be
persueded. One of the solutions has to be decided on, categories/task
have to be specified, a changed to policy is needed.

Ciao,
	Martin