Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

>I have no problem with waiting, and I'd rather not look bad just
>because some people keep speaking badly about the new-maintainer team.
>We don't need another flamewar here. People have work to do.

I do not mean to say anything negative about the new maintainer team.

My criticism is aimed only at the policy that makes it difficult for new
maintainers to join, causes headaches for the new maintainer
team, and defies logic with some of its requirements.

Carl