Intent to Develop: unzip

I wondered why unzip wasn't anymore in main, then I read the copyright
file.

I have some close-to-working code which I wrote a couple years ago.
It mainly requires debugging and feature-adding.
It uses a different algorithm than unzip, and is sensibly slower.

It is written completely from scratch by me, and I will release it
under GPL.

I will the make a Debian package of it and put it online somewhere.
By the time my new-developer application will be processed, it will
hopefully grown to an usable status.

Ciao, William