Orphaning non-free/xdir

I am orphaning non-free/net/xdir  It was my first Debian package.

I actually prefer that no one pick this package up.  Here are my reasons:

1. It is non-free
2. It has not been under active development for more than a year.
3. It uses motif.  The package up there on ftp.debian.org is compiled
against lesstif.  When compiled with lesstif there are occasional hangs.
4. Why Yet Another GUI FTP client?  There are many other graphical FTP
clients now in Debian.  There is no need for xdir.

Should I send an email to wnpp announcing that this is being orphaned?
Whom should I talk to if I want the .deb to be removed from the FTP site?

Thanks.

Thaths
--
        "I wore my extra loose pants for nothing. Nothing!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson