Re: Anyone intending to package these?

Hiyas,

On Sat, Jul 17, 1999 at 07:04:57PM +0800, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> I'm not a developer, although I might become one if nobody else wants
> to package these.  First, there are some security packages none of
> which work out-of-the-box with Debian, but which ought to be made to
> work because they are important and useful (in order of priority):
>
> (a)	SAINT

I plan to package this when version 1.4 moves out of its beta stage.

I would have done it earlier, but it was basically non-free in that WDDSI
wanted to be the only distributers of binaries and source code.

It has now been placed under the GPLv2.

> - --
> JEREMY MALCOLM Jeremy@Malcolm.wattle.id.au http://malcolm.wattle.id.au

Edward.

--

<Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au>     Edward C. Lang      <edlang@debian.org>
PGP Fingerprint: 22 6C D3 0F A5 BA 1A A0  40 75 08 6D 83 CA B7 29