Re: ITP: speedy cgi ("persistent" perl scripts)

Craig> On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 11:58:09PM -0700, sam@daemoninc.com wrote:

>> If you learn anything about the apache module rules, etc, send them
>> over and I'll put them into the source.  Currently the module is
>> compiled into apache -- it's not a DSO.  That may be a problem.

Craig> ah. that is a problem. in that case, i can't package it for
Craig> debian.

Why this? This program is cool, even without the Apache part.

Craig> DSO modules are really the only option for debian - it doesn't
Craig> make sense to compile in a non-standard option which not
Craig> everyone will use.

You could exclude the Apache Modul thingy for now. I use the Roxen
webserver and have some old perlscripts that I didn't rewrite in pike,
and they could benefit from speedycgi.

Ciao,
	Martin