Away, back at 29th of July

Hi!

I am going to holiday now. I'll be back at
the 29th of July.

If something has to be done before that date
do it and please send me diffs.

If something has to be done and is not that urgent
use the BTS. I have time to work on Debian right
after my return.

My package libnet-dns-perl is not packaged correctly,
dh_perl has to be run before dh_gencontrol in
debian/rules. I thought I would, but I didn't manage
to fix it before my holidays. I write this here in case
a need to fix that package immediately arises so some
nice person which does an NMU does not have to search
for that bug.

    bye
       Florian

---
  Florian Hinzmann               f.hinzmann@public.uni-hamburg.de
                                 fh@dipa.de, fh@debian.org
NEW PGP-Key fingerprint: DD 61 74 34 04 FB 8A BD  43 54 83 38 0C 82 EF B1