qt2-2.00 (slink version) uploaded

Hello,

I'm just uploading qt2-2.00 ... since I don't have a potato machine
and the one I've used to have access isn't ready yet I've packaged
the qt2 stuff for slink ... If someone is interested in:

    ftp://ftp.schlittermann.de/pub/people/heiko/qt2

As soon as a potato compiled version is ready I'll upload it to master.

(And -- If you don't really need qt2 for now, please wait until it's on
master -- I've to pay for the traffic ...)

    Best Regards from Dresden / Germany,
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden,
    Heiko Schlittermann
--