How to access DB (was Re: On names of people)

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
  >The DB is running, you can query it for split up family names if you like
  >right now. The DB stores them seperated into 3 parts.

I can't see access instructions on the web pages.  I have just found how
to access it (http://db.debian.org) by intuition!  Are there other ways?

At the moment, this service must qualify as one of Debian's best-kept
secrets!

Ah yes, a small bug: I have put in my fax number, but search shows it as
unlisted.

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto