Re: OT: Unable to svbscribe to deb-dev-announce

Thomas Schoepf wrote:
> I have the impression that our list software (what is it? listar? ) (may)
> have some problems handling long list names: debian-devel works fine,
> debian-mentors works fine, debian-devel-announce doesn't,
> debian-security-announce doesn't.

It is SmartList - and from what I've seen in the code it isn't likely
that it cannot handle long list names.

*ponder*  I haven't seen many problems with -security-announce and there
are a lot people subscribed.  Please elaborate it with the listmaster(s)
directly (listmaster@debian.org reaches them).

Regards,

	Joey