Intent to package quicklaunch applet and soundmonitor applet

These are two applets for the GNOME panel.

The quicklaunch applet creates two rows of little launcher buttons.  These buttons are smaller than the normal
GNOME launchers, so you can fit more on your panel! :)

The sound monitor applet is another invention of the author of gqmpeg and
gqview.  It analyzes the output of esd and displays pretty graphics.  It's
themeable, so I presume it would be best to split it into a soundmonitor
package and a soundmonitor themes package.

Thanks for the input,
Adam Keys

>              Adam Keys             |                                        <
>         akeys@mail.smu.edu         |          Adam Keys Development         <
>            214.768.5607            |                Ubercoder               <
>            972.661.2947            |                                        <
>            ICQ# 11772935           |                                        <
Dear Kenny G,
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for your performance on my show last week.  It
is a tradition on my show that I leave the studio after introducing the
musical guest and take the elevator to the roof, board a helicopter and fly to
a secret location where expert surgeons remove the part of my brain that
remembers Kenny G.
-- From the Conan O'Brian Show --