Re: Eliminate nagging at installation time?

Norbert Nemec <nobbi@cheerful.com> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm sure that topic has been brought up several times before or is even
> being worked on somewhere r actively discussed on one of the many lists,
> but after the experience yesterday, I just have to cry out loud:
>
> Is there no way to have installations of a large nmber of packages to be
> completed without interaction? I just wanted to upgrade a older system from

1. This belongs to debian-admintools I think.
2. There are about 5 proposals about this, including mine.
3. There are 3 proof of concepts of this.
4. There is someone paid to work on it (at VA?)

I'm one who made a proposal and I'm working on a backend and frontend
for this sort of stuff. Just wait a bit and hope I become a maintainer
soon, so I can upload my packages then.

> Now, flame me if you like to, I just *had* to shout it out loud ... :-)

Burn baby, burn. :)

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin