Away for a week

	I will be away for a week (possibly the only one I go on vacation)
starting this Saturday. The usual NMU offering applies, although my packages
should not require much attention (except for the perl 5 upgrade, which I
hope would be easily made). I have tried to clean my packages, and though I
have around 5 bugs pending I will fix them when I go back; last month I
cleaned my most popular packages (also the ones with most bugs): satan, and
xswallow.

	Also, the translation of the web site to spanish and the addition of
translated documents to the DDP will be stalled until I return.

	Regards

	Javi