splitting and renaming gnu-smalltalk

The current gnu-smalltalk package does not have x11 support compiled
in, since it was my first package and I wanted to use a simple
configuration.  Now I'd like to break it into several smaller packages,
and include multiple versions of the executable, according to which
modules are loaded (currently the only module is blox, supporting x11,
but tcp is almost done).  You could then have any number of module
configurations installed, and use update-alternatives to decide which
you want to run.  The split-up would look like the following:

libgst:      smalltalk library
gst-common:  .st files and other arch-indep files
gst-doc:     info files
gst:         basic executable
gst-blox:    executable with x11 support

with gst-tcp and gst-blox-tcp in the future.  If there grew to be a lot
of modules, I'd probably have one package for each module, and a package
gst-all for the executable compiled with every module.

Is this a good split/renaming?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Alex