Re: looking for perople with experience porting

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 10:55:14AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm looking for developers who have had experience very early in the stages
> of porting to a new architecture. I'd like to talk about some stuff with
> them. If you have such experience, please contact me.

I am willing to share all my knowledge about porting to another operating
system on the same processor.

That involves setting up the cross compiler, bootstrapping the kernel,
glibc, bash, ncurses etc to get a working system.

You will need further input from other people if endianess, byte alignment
etc is involved.

Marcus