[ITP] gphoto

	I intend to package gphoto, as a matter of fact I have it already
finished, and can be retrieved from
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/ENVIAR/gphoto. It was not that much work,
just an afternoon.

	It was asked for a while back, so maybe someothers have worked on it
also, although I hope there has not been other people working on it.
Thus, I want to sent first this ITP and then send it to Debian
(maybe tomorrow).

 Package: gphoto
 Version: 0.3-2-990422-1
 Section: graphics
  Gphoto will allow downloading, saving and manipulation of images
  from several different camera models, or from the hardrive.
  .
  It also comes with a HTML engine, to publish photos on the
  web, and a command line interface to use it from a script

	I know there is version gphoto-0.3.3 available, but I first want to
send this in and then I will patch the latest version (I think they now use
GNU's autoconf so it will be easier to do :)

	Regards

	Javi

PD: Please keep me in CC: since I am no currently subscribed to debian-devel