Thoughts on: Logo swap vote is bogus

-vote? -publicity? *BOGGLE* - how many lists do I have to be ON
before I can stop missing things that I feel are important?

get on -devel, get on -mentors, get on -private, get FLAMED for
missing the original vote (cause I'm not on -devel-announce, which
apparently is the only REQUIRED one for developers, according to
them).  Now hear about -vote and -publicity... *sigh*

perhaps I should just subscribe to all (rough count) 72 lists, to
prevent me from missing anything...