O'Reilly donation

Hi,

I received a phone call from an O'Reilly representative regarding a
technical review of one of their Linux books for Debian content.  We
will be getting a donation from them for the review however I don't
know who at Debian they are supposed to contact.  Could somebody
please let me know who that Debian developer is so that I can put him
in touch with the O'Reilly representative.

Thanks,
-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Center for Distributed Object Computing, Washington University, St. Louis