Re: xaw-wrappers has problem ?

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

   Hello all,

   I just upgraded my Debian (potato) system and encountered problems.

   xfig and xaw-wrappers seem to fail configure and I think, not so
   sure but, it comes from the problem of xaw-wrappers.

   I would like someone will report more precisely :-)

   State of packages:

   iF  xaw-wrappers    1.00
   iHR xfig            3.2.2-10

   Thanks in advance,		1999.6.25

This has been fixed.  Try downloading the most recent version of the
packages:

  xaw-wrappers 1.02
  xfig 1:3.2.2-11

They are available from (http|ftp)://ftp.us.debian.org/debian.
Actually all mirrors that update daily should have it, since their are
most likely closer ones to you.

Dennis
--
Dennis Kelly <dpk@egr.msu.edu>