Re: Debian Books

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 07:59:50PM -0500, othman@cs.wustl.edu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any opinions about setting up a "Debian Publications"
> web page?  I know of at least three Debian books going to print.
> Presumably/hopefully there will be many more.  We could also include
> refences to journal/magazine articles related to Debian.
>
> Thoughts?  Has this already been done?

There has been a link off the main Debian page to 'Debian Books'
(http://www.debian.org/distrib/books) for a least two months now.
I'm sure this will get added.

If you know of any books that are missing, please send all the
relevant info to webmaster@debian.org (look at the bottom of
the page for details).

Jay Treacy