Re: Niced cron jobs

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 09:24:58AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> niced cron jobs be a disastrous on heavily loaded servers that never
> have any idle time to service the niced jobs.

Now, these are real objections, in difference to the ones mentioned before.
Let's drop the idea, but maybe we could still offer it as option or even only
put it in a comment at the right place?

> > -- ______________________________________________________
> > -- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
> > --          To Him, even that machine here has to obey...
>
> let's make a deal: you don't advertise your god and i wont advertise any
> of mine :)

Just do if you like to. How many do you have? :-)

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
--          To Him, even that machine here has to obey...
--
-- Hindenburgstr. 44  ...  D-91054 Erlangen  ...  Germany