ITP: JacORB, a Java Corba ORB

I intent to package JacORB, which you can find:

http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~brose/jacorb/

The licence is LGPL (remember how Corba works, GPL would make a lot of
problems).

It will be the fourth Corba ORB in Debian (the other three being ORBit and
OmniORB in main and TAO in non-free) but the first one with a Java binding.
(That's why I need it, in order to package a Java program which needs Corba.)

It is a Java program, so I will try to follow the draft Java policy
<http://www.debian.org/~bortz/Java/policy.html>.

Technically, it is well-written, but a huge program, so it was not easy.

The handling of source-package was made more complicated by the fact that,
like many Java packages, it comes with bytecode files ('.class'), which are
convenient if you don't want to recompile, but are cleared by make clean when
you dpkg-buildpackage, therefore making dpkg-source complaining. The Policy
does not seem to mention the issue when dealing with upstream tarballs.

ezili:~/Debian/Java/packages/JacORB> lintian -i jacorb_1.0beta6-1_all.deb
ezili:~/Debian/Java/packages/JacORB> echo $status
0

Yo! :-)