Re: Intent-to-package: gwp

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 01:06:47AM +0200, Sami Dalouche wrote:
> Is this software better than Kword ?

gack, no. I tried it out, it's quite useless actually. I forgot to formally
retract this ITP; if anyone else wants gwp it's up for grabs.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and
	those who can't.