New xanim for non-free/unstable

I am about to upload a new xanim for non-free/unstable, which closes
several of the outstanding bugs.  To get around the author's bizarre
restrictions on the distribution of codec modules, I've created a
separate installer package which will download them from the author's
FTP site and install them on your machine where xanim will find them.
Hopefully the installer package will never need upgrading (except if
he releases modules for arches other than Alpha, i386 and PowerPC).

This change should make building the binary package for other
architectures completely automated (which is nice considering my
primary platform is PowerPC).

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence        |        Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |         http://www.lordsutch.com/         |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    This address has been spam-proofed.    |
|   University of Mississippi   |     All spam goes to your postmaster.     |