Re: Swirl Theme: The Next Generation (aka. Swirl for Fvwm2Gnome)

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> spake thus:

>> Recently, It was my pleasure to note that there really is an excellent
>> desktop theme featuring the new Debian logo, the Swirl.
> Looks great, 'specially the background!

Of course the background looks good, because it wasn't made by
me. (Compare the background with the splash image I managed to ruin to
see how well I can ruin things. =) The rest of the pixmappies were
made by me based on parts of the background and the logo image file
itself. Well, I kind of like the panel buttons...

> So when do we get an E theme of the swirl?

Ten... nine... eight...

(The ideas seem to spread. Well, I'm happy that the FVWM2 theme was
out before the E version. =)

--
Weyfour WWWWolf (a.k.a. Urpo Lankinen), just another lupine technomancer
<wwwwolf@iki.fi> <URL:http://www.iki.fi/wwwwolf/> ICQ:4291042 -==(RGRNCA)==-