ITP: fox

Hi,

I hereby declare my intent to package FOX :-)

From its README:

FOX is a C++ based Toolkit for developing Graphical User Interfaces
easily and effectively.   It offers a wide, and growing, collection of
Controls, and provid es state of the art facilities such as drag and
drop, selection, as well as OpenGL widgets for 3D graphical
manipulation.  FOX also implements icons, images, and user-convenience
features such as status line help, and tooltips.  Tooltips may even be
used for 3D objects!

I plan to package MagicLight (a raytracer which uses this widget
set...) in the future but as of now I was unable to download all the
required files *sigh*.

Thanks
    Torsten