Re: Stylesheets

On Thursday 17 June 1999, at 12 h 22, the keyboard of Jules Bean
<jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> > > .../stylesheet
> >
> > Okay. I didn't know there was a proposed standard (that even looks
> > sensible).
> >
> No it doesn't.

Yes it is. Please read it, first, specially the meaning of '.../' in
<http://www.sgmltools.org/docs/sgml-dir-standard/t0103.html>.

> Arch-indepedent data should be in /usr/share.

I see. This is a complete disagreement with the proposed standard, which says:

The SGML_BASE_DIR variable contains the directory name of the root of the location of sgml components. The suggested value for this variable is /usr/share/sgml.