Re: [comp.os.linux.announce] CIPE 1.3.0 - encrypting IP tunnel

Le 1999-06-17, Christian Kurz écrivait :

> and here's another interesting announce from cola which could be interesting
> for Debian. As we currently don't have any package containing such a tool.

We have pipsecd:
$ dpkg -s pipsecd
Package: pipsecd
 This package allows secure tunnels (to build virtual private networks for
 example) between two hosts.
 .
 This package provides a way of building tunnels, but without any crypto
 because of export restrictions. Install the pipsecd-crypto package if you
 need strong authentication or encryption.

It uses userlink to interface with the kernel, and provides a
standard IPSEC implementation.
(NB: the package may not be currently available for download, because
it is in the process of being moved from master to nonus).

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG   <URL:http://web.fdn.fr/~tquinot/>