Netscape 4.6: Problems with CSS styles

Hello,

today I updated to the recent potato and I have to say I'm impressed
how smooth it worked.  No problems so far and I want to say thanks
to all busy developers!

A small strangeness occured with netscape 4.6.  I use CSS styles
for my pages and they where rendered well with Netscape 4.5.
Unfortunately 4.6 ignores the CSS styles completely (according
to colors and paragraph alignment).  I didn't changed my preferences
file and I checked twice that CSS styles are enabled.

What do I have to do to see my pages in the look I want them to
see?

Kind regards

         Andreas.