Re: Upload Queues

[Don't send me a Cc as I read the lists on which I write.]

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
> Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> > 3. uk
> > And here I can login, but I also get an error, this one: "Permission
> > denied".

> as mentioned in the debian/UploadQueue/README:

Oh, I didn't read this one, as I only used dupload to upload my package
and ran into problems, without checking everything out. So thanks for
pointing out.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *