Re: /etc/environment

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 06:30:00PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> Obviously you did not read the docs, there is already a pam_env module. Read

No I did not.

> the administrator docs, not the developer docs.

I'm sorry but I simply don't like the situation where one package is
expected to take over for another one and some functionality is lost and all
info you can get is "read the docs". I'm very busy with my real job, so I
simply don't have time anymore to just play with my Linux. Thus I was hoping
the install routines would take care of these problems.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!