Re: Upload Queues

[Please don't send me a Cc as I read the list, where I write]

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> wrote:
> On Sunday 13 June 1999, at 23 h 1, the keyboard of Christian Kurz
> <shorty@debian.org> wrote:

> > 2. chiark
> > Here I can login as I get the message "Login as anonymous failed".

> If you use dupload, remember that dupload does not always forge proper
> "passwords" (actually email addresses) for anonymous FTP, when the
> server is really fascist. In that case, you'll have to write it yourself
> in your ~/.dupload.conf :

> $cfg{chiark}{password} = "YOURNAME\@debian.org";

Thanks but this not documented in /etc/dupload.conf. It's only
documented for the upload-queue in japan, so I didn't thought that this
is needed. Should I then send a bugreport for dupload?

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *