Corel and Debian (Was: Re: Caldera and Debian?)

In article <[🔎] 19990612143139.A575@mindspring.com>,
Anderson MacKay  <mackay@rice.edu> wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 09:24:32PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
>> Didn't Caldera want to place their installation routines or some of
>> them on a debian cvs server?
>
>I think you're confusing Caldera with Corel.  But yes, and I'm not
>sure (from the policy discussions so far) what the status of that
>project really is.  Not that Corel's dependent on us, but they did
>seem anxious to do at least part of the installation procedure /
>policy through the appropriate Debian channels.

The plan is to put the code under debian-boot/setup-api in the cvs
repository (http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/debian-boot/setup-api/).

I've been putting my work under setup-api/package. There's not
much documentation and the work is quite rough I'm afraid. Under the
sample directory, there's some code on how it's meant to be used (via
the PackageMgr class).

I think the other members on the group will be putting things under
the stages_design directory...

Constructive criticisms, suggestions, and changes are welcomed
and appreciated.

Amy
--
"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!!!"  Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)

I don't speak for anyone but myself.
              Amy Fong (afong@furryterror.org)