How would you like debian event pages?

We debianers (ites?) occasionally have short term events (ie, not planned
months in advance).  I was wondering if you would like me to add a link to
the debian events page called "parties" or some such with a list to links
of debian parties occuring soon.  These are informal, nonconvention
occasions.

I do not believe I can keep up with all the details of each party so I
think a single page with a link to a page prepared by the party host will
suffice.  If the party host has not prepared a page a link to the
archive of the -devel post will work aswell.

What do the developers desire?

(HINT: WE NEED MORE KEY SIGNING PARTIES, esp IN INSIGNIFICANT TOWNS IN THE
SE, US.  :) )