Re: Uploading to non-US

James Troup wrote:

> miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg) writes:
>
> > In article <cistron.19990610170054.A6192@cibalia.gkvk.hr>,
> > Josip Rodin  <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:
> > >You put the files in /org/non-us.debian.org/incoming/ directory
> > >on pandora.debian.org. I guess you can do it with FTP or scp.
> >
> > When are the new files going to be processed? My libapache-mod-ssl
> > has been sitting in the incoming directory for over a month now.
>
> | 23:41:39@pandora| ~ $find dists/potato/ -name libapache-mod-ssl\* | xargs ls -l
> | -rw-rw-r--   1 maor     debadmin   253086 May 29 20:52 dists/potato/non-US/main/binary-all/libapache-mod-ssl-doc_2.2.8-1.3.6-1.deb
> | [ ... ]
>
> Note the date...

LOL
pandora is the web provider of the belgian cable company... and cable
isn't worth anything over here. The only thing this is good for is for m
having a 'local' mirror of debian.org (i.e. on the cable net).
I'd never trust it to upload any packages though, 'cause things go wrong
all too often.

Filip