make my own profile

Hello.

I would to make my own profile for a personalised installation of slink.
This installation will be made on several machine.

I have modified base2_1.tgz to add a profile in /root/profiles

It's well recognized at setup, but after, the selection is empty and
nothing is install.
(for this, I've maded a alphabetic list of packages)

So I decided to try to copy a existent profile and modify it.

It works in this case.

The order of the file has lot of importance ?
I think so.

What is the method to make this new profile ?
Is there any doc available for this ?

Think you for your help :-)

Fabien.