Re: ip_masq_icq for kernel 2.0.36

Marcel Lemmen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm lookin' for the module called ip_masq_icq.o for kernel version
> 2.0.36
> I wan't to open (random) ports for my ICQ client, so I can send files,  but
> I don't have the module.
>

>From the module's README:

-------------
    This is a Linux kernel module that provides masquerading support for
the ICQ protocol, allowing users to initiate TCP connections to ICQ clients
in the masqueraded network from the rest of the world. All current ICQ
protocols (v[2-5]) are supported.

Requirements
    - 2.2.x kernel
    - `IP: masquerading special modules support'' option turned on.

So there is no version of this program for 2.0 kernels available.

Regards,
 -Remco