Re: WindowMaker theme with Raul's swirl created

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 09:24:42PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> [...] created a WindowMaker theme prominently featuring the swirl in
> a tasteful tan-and-crimson setting.

> To use it, just untar that file in your ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/
> directory and select the Debian theme from the WorkSpace -> Appearance
> -> Themes menu you get by right-clicking on your desktop.

<plug>
You can also use wmakerthemetodeb from the theme-convertors package to
register the files with dpkg :}
</plug>

Mmm... nice background...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
orbit, gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs,